Monday, November 30, 2015

Fwd: Stop eating animals, Obama!

From: Hannah Fouts
Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: Stop eating animals, Obama!

Well this week was swell!
My new companion, Sister Landaverry, is just my all time favorite.
She's an Aggie too, and we discovered we actually were at lots of the
same places in Logan, and so chances of us having seen each other
before are about 200%. It's really fun!

Highlights of the week:
Thanksgiving! Turkey bowl! I got two touchdowns and tripped lots so
people thought I was being good and two hand touching people but I was
actually just clumsy. Go team!

We ate 3 Thanksgiving dinners, 2 American and 1 Haitian. The Haitian
food was delicious, but when the chicken legs and head came out my
heart dropped. Fortunately I didn't have to eat those, but there were
in fact lots of bones from various parts of animal skeletons in my
mouth at multiple points during that meal. The American food was also
delicious, and it was a relief to have boneless mashed potatoes!
Also there was a Thanksgiving dinner on Wednesday night. I've never
eaten so much in my whole life and I think I gained all the weight.
Woot woot!

Some miracles of the week: G has officially claimed this religion
as hers. She still hasn't been baptized, or accepted a date, but
hopefully we'll change that soon.
D, the one with the cell phone, finally came to church! I almost
cried tears of joy when that happened.
M.G. said that she isn't ready for the Savior to come again, and
she knows she needs to come to church and be baptized in order to
prepare for Him. But she still doesn't want to come for some reason.
We'll figure it out eventually, but definitely keep her in your
prayers.

The subject line is from the most creative stop sign graffiti I've seen so far.
The squirrels are getting scarier because they're getting fat for the
winter. I think they might eat small children in order to fatten up.

The spiritual thought of the week is CHRISTMAS!!!! Christmas is coming
and I'm so excited!!! Long story short, remember the true meaning of
the season and look for happiness in Christ, not in the latest gadget
or whatever else you crazy kids buy these days.

I love you all so much! Have the best week and keep on keeping on.
Sorry that was lame.
Love you!
Sister Hannah Fouts

THIS IS SISTER LANDAVERRY AND SHE IS MY FAVORITE

No comments:

Post a Comment